delicious food

 On Wednesday, I went to Isetan's "Japanese Delicious Food Exhibition" with a friend. At this event, I was able to buy famous foods from various regions of Japan. I bought three delicious foods here.

The first thing I bought was chicken wings from a shop in Ehime Prefecture called “Sekai no Yamachan.” These chicken wings were covered in a secret sauce and were a popular food item at the event. It was very spicy and delicious.

Secondly, I bought warabi mochi from a shop called "Fujinami" in Kyoto Prefecture. This warabi mochi comes in three flavors: soybean flour, matcha, and brown sugar syrup. I felt that matcha warabi mochi was soft and delicious.

Third, I bought a mille-feuille pie cake.  This cake is a dessert with custard sandwiched between crispy pie crusts. It was filling and delicious.




I was happy to be able to eat a lot of delicious food this time. I would like to go again if I have another chance.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hello I'm shizuku. That mille-feuille pie cake looks so tasty! And I've heard that chicken famous. I want to eat them. I knew it was going to be held, but I did'nt go. I should have gone there too. What was the tastiest at the event?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

delicious food 9

delicious food 10