about me

 Hello. I'm Sota Maeda. I am a student at Niigata Prefectural University. My faculty is  International Economics. I was born in a place called Iwakubi on Sado. Iwakubi has beautiful sea and rich nature. The area also hosts many festivals throughout the year. In particular, the onidaioko that are held every autumn are very cool. Onidaiko is a festival where "oni" visit many homes to pray for safety. When I was three years old, I moved to Niigata City. However, I still visit Sado often because my grandmather is in Sado.




I have a lot of hobbies. The first is cooking. I used to cook a lot when I was little. Even now, when I have free time, I often cook. For example, curry and dumplings. Sometimes I make not only main dishes but also sweets. I can relax when I cook. The second is to enter the hot springs. I often go to hot springs with my family and friends on long vacations. Niigata has many hot springs that are famous for their beautiful scenery. That's why I want to go to places I haven't been to yet. I also have many other hobbies such as eating and playing badminton.


I want to experience many things at university. I especially want to improve my English skills. I am not very good at speaking English. For that reason, I want to use English in various situations every day.


Thank you for reading.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

delicious food 9

delicious food

delicious food 10