nice things that changed my life

 My artifact is wallet.  It was the first thing I bought with the money I earned from my part-time job. The wallet is a folding wallet and the color is black. The wallet can not only put money, but also several cards such as student ID cards.




Before using this wallet, I used a big wallet.  It was an inconvenient item for me as it was difficult to put in my clothes pocket. One day, I went shopping with my family with a big wallet. I forgot my bag at home at that time, so I put it in my pants pocket. My mother asked me a question while I was shopping.  
"where is your wallet ? " asked my mother.
I said "I should have it in my pocket."
I quickly checked my pocket.  But my wallet wasn't there.  I hurriedly searched various places. Twenty minutes later I found my wallet on the side of the road.
I realized then that my wallet was too big and fell out of my pocket. So I made up my mind to buy a nice little wallet.

Two months after deciding to buy a wallet, I got the chance to buy a nice one. I visited Kita Karuizawa in Gunma Prefecture with my family. We enjoyed shopping and eating at the restaurant there. As I was walking down this street, my sister suddenly asked me.
"This wallet looks good on you."
There were many wallets of various colors and shapes.
I told my sister "All the wallets sold at this store are very expensive."
I had just started a part-time job at that time and didn't have a lot of money.
But my sister said "Having an elegant and nice wallet enriches my heart."
I was impressed by my sister's words and decided to buy a wallet at this store. Now I love the wallet I bought at this store. 


There are many reasons why people buy new wallets.
For example, the wallet you have been using has become old, or you want to give it as a gift to a friend or lover. A long time ago in Japan, "kinchaku" were used instead of wallets.  A kinchaku is a cloth-like bag that holds small items. However, the wallets used by people have changed with the times. Nowadays, wallets that can hold transportation IC cards such as Suica are especially popular.

Also, in Japan, there is a day when you should start using the wallet you bought. In particular, Ichiryumanbaibi is said to be a very suitable day for purchasing a new wallet. Ichiryuumanbaibi is a very auspicious day when a little action will come back to you tens of thousands of times. Therefore, it is said that if you start using your wallet on this day, you will accumulate a lot of money someday. This day comes about 5-6 times a month. It is hoped that many people will start using wallets on this day.

コメント

  1. Good mornig, Sota. Your artifact story is good!!
    I used to have the same large, hard-to-pocket wallet as yours. However, my girlfriend gave me a new one the other day. Like you said in your UP1, having a new wallet makes me feel like I have a fresh start.
    I also learned a lot when I first heard the term “Ichiryumanbaibi”.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

delicious food 9

delicious food

delicious food 10